Would you like to WIN your WAY to FINCON?
CFSI has again partnered with FinCon to put together a blog contest on #FinHealthMatters Day so you can WIN your WAY to #FinCon18.
How to enter in three easy steps:
- Create a blog post, podcast, or video related to student financial health and post it on April 25, 2018 using #FinHealthMatters — it can be about how to save for higher ed, manage student loans, get out of student debt overall, work through school, or thoughts on the rising costs of higher ed, alternatives to higher ed, roles academic institutions or financial institutions should play in student financial health, or really any topic that interests you around student financial health. Find full details here!
- Post your story on your blog (or Medium if you don’t have a blog) on April 25, 2018. This *exact date* is important!
- Submit a link to your post on April 25, 2018, here.
Bonus: One winner will be chosen for best socialization of their post — so don’t forget to socialize your blog post on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #FinHealthMatters (see suggestions here)!
What will you win?
FIVE WINNERS will receive a FREE TICKET to FinCon, PLUS travel reimbursement of up to $1,500. Winners will also receive a ticket to an exclusive FinX workshop in Orlando on Wednesday, September 26, before the conference begins!
FOUR of the winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on blog post’s relevance to the message of financial health- student financial health in particular, quality of writing, potential impact, and overall quality. The FIFTH winner will be chosen for the highest level of SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT for his/her post on Twitter, and Instagram measured between April 25, 2018, and May 2, 2018, so be sure to use the hashtag #FinHealthMatters! Here’s a Social Media Kit that might be useful.
Complete rules can be found here.
CFSI is the authority on consumer financial health, leading a network of committed financial services innovators to build better consumer products and practices. Our mission is to improve the financial health of Americans, especially the underserved, by shaping a robust and innovative financial services marketplace with increased access to higher quality products and practices. Through our Compass Principles and a lineup of proprietary research, insights, and events, CFSI informs, advises, and connects members of its network to seed the innovation that will transform the financial services landscape.
MetLife Foundation is the founding sponsor of CFSI’s financial health work.
- Want to win your travel and tickets to #FinCon18? Enter @CFSInnovation’s blog contest to get to Orlando! Write a story about why Student #FinHealthMatters to you to enter on 4/25!
- Win your way to #FinCon18! Tell @CFSInnovation why #FinHealthMatters for your chance to win.
- Want to win your travel and ticket to #FinCon18? Enter @CFSInnovation’s #FinHealthMatters contest to get to Orlando! https://goo.gl/cC7GVg