Are thinking about starting a podcast? Perhaps not a newbie; maybe you’re a veteran podcaster or somewhere in between. Podcasting is an essential part of FinCon. The 4-day event schedule is jam-packed and helping you get the most out of…
Are you a financial advisor, planner, or coach? Good news! If you’re coming to FinCon, you won’t be alone. Roughly 20% of all FinCon attendees maintain some type of financial certification and serve clients with advice and/or investment management services….
Popular Podcast Episodes
- M&M 49: Becoming a Prolific YouTuber
- M&M 63: Chris Hogan, from Bill Collector to Financial Coach [Bonus Content: Plutus Awards w/ Harlan Landes]
- 10 Ways to Make Money at FinCon
- Financial Freedom Summit: A Sneak Peek with the Event Organizers
- Developing a Point of View with Ramit Sethi [#FinCon19 Keynote Address]