There will be plenty of inspiration at the Success Stories sessions at #FinCon15, sponsored by Better Money Habits (with Bank of America and Khan Academy).
The Art of Work: Discovering What You Were Meant To Do with Jeff Goins, GoinsWriter.com
The path to your life’s work is both difficult and mysterious, which is why few finish the journey. The search begins with passion but does not end there.
In this presentation, Jeff talks about discovering your true calling, that thing you were born to do. Listeners will learn how to find their vocation and what to expect along the way.
You’ll be encouraged to abandon the status quo and live a life that matters. Saturday, September 19th
Thursday, September 17th
- The Story of Better Money Habits – Driving Financial Know-How through Innovative Content and Partnerships with Michele Barlow and Colleen Arons, Better Money Habits
- Make it Happen: How to Thrive as a Beginning Blogger with Brian Bain, Investor in the Family
Friday, September 18th
- How to Become an Expert (Without Official Expertise) with Stefanie O’Connell, The Broke and Beautiful Life
- How I Tripled My Traffic by Deleting a 3rd of My Content with Todd Tresidder, FinancialMentor.com
Saturday, September 19th
- How I Grew My Blog to 1 Million Visits a Month with Bob Lotich, Christian Personal Finance
- How I Built My Awesome Community in One Year: 15,000, 50 States & 38 Countries with Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche, The Budgetnista
- How to Create, Launch, and Promote a Bestselling Financial Book with Wes Moss, WesMoss.com
- Why We Hired a Bitcoin Writer and How You Can Reimagine an Established Brand with Mike Jones and Dr Jon Roberts, About.com
Sunday September 20th