The FinCon scholarship program was created in 2016 to make the event more accessible to new Personal Finance content creators. In the years since, we’ve been able to provide scholarships for over 100 creators.
We’re excited to continue the scholarship program for #FinCon22, and we’re even more excited that the scholarship program is expanded even further this year!
In addition to new Personal Finance content creators, we also extended FC22 scholarships to PF creators who have never attended a FinCon event in person or online.
But wait! There’s more…
We’ve given away as many as 35-50 scholarships a year in the past, but this year we have 138 winners!
We also have a lot of new plans for scholarship winners this year, including their very own Scholarship Concierge who will help them navigate their first FinCon experience so that they don’t miss a thing.
And just like last year, at least 40% of scholarships are dedicated to those who represent or serve marginalized communities.
Special thanks to Money Under 30 and Investor Junkie for each sponsoring 5 scholarships.
Who was eligible?
Personal Finance bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, advisors, freelancers, and influencers who are new to the space and who have never attended an in-person or virtual FinCon event before.
The #FinCon22 scholarship applications closed on May 22, 2022.
#FinCon22 Scholarship Winners:
- Alainta Alcin, The Financial Griot Podcast
- Allie Gabelman & Charlie Small, Financial Intentions with Allie & Charlie
- Andrea Giordano & Carlos Valera, Endeuda2
- Anmol Das, moneymolz LLC
- Anna Paul, AP Financial Consulting
- Arnav Jain, Money Made Easy
- Ashlee McNair, A’Marie Talks
- Ashley LaVigne, LezFi
- Benjamin Krause, Disabled Veterans
- Bert Wright, Author
- Bobbi Dempsey, Broke Parents
- Brock Waterman, FIRE Travel Family
- Camari Ellis, The Finance Rebel
- Candy Pambu, Candide Bukedi
- Carly Hill, Debt Free Mom
- Caron LeNoir, Caronism
- Cassandre Dunbar, Be Well, Sis
- Catherine Oliva, Latina Millionaires Club
- Caton Del Rosario, The Millennial Mortgage Pro
- Charity Metzger, Family ABIDE
- Chloe Choe, Off Hour Hustle
- Chrissy Carroll, Stack Your Stacks
- Claire Clayton & Emma Liger Zelaya, @HERWealthFinance
- Colleen Salchow, Salchow Coaching, LLC
- Connor Cushman, @CushmanHomes
- Courtney Nikolay, 18 Months of Better
- Crystina Cardozo, @SheRunsTheNumbers
- Dawson Black, Spare Change Podcast
- Deborah Johnson Miranda, Bee Money Coaching
- Delilah Powell, @MarcLifeLLC
- Dwayne Tucker, Wincrease Team
- Elizabeth Schwartz, FemmeFunds
- Emmanuel Owusu, Dollars & Freedom
- Eric Morton, @TheFinancialHomie
- Evan Thomas, Broke at 40
- Hugo Alonzo, Stay Winning | A Financial Health Podcast
- Jacob Meyer, @financialrocketscience
- Jahbari Taylor, @JahbariTaylor
- James Gaudino, The 10 Minute Trader
- Jason Koh, The Happier Dentist Podcast
- Javie Norris, Javie Norris
- Jim Gardiner, Investor Gym
- Justin Chung, MoneyDad Podcast
- Katherine Chatmon, Bridg3 Financial Boutique
- Kathrine Tsiopelas, @Moneyonthemend
- Katie McCarthy, Solopreneur Cafe
- Keallah Smith, Keallah Smith
- Kevan Matheson, @Edge.Investments
- Kevin Lum, Foundry Financial
- Kionnie Epps, The Responsible Homegirl
- Kudzai Mubaiwa, Mari Podcast
- Kyle Peters, Podcast Editor
- LadyFIRE, Money Savvy Ladies
- Lana Hinds, Lana Hinds Finance
- Lanesha Mohip, Her Polished Business
- Latrice Robinson, Latrice Robinson
- Lauren Goller, GuidingPoint Financial Group
- Lauren Rosalanko, Points for Change
- Lisa Mayo, LezFi
- Lucia Ortega, The Wealth and Health Journey
- Mackenzie Stewart, Life at $23k
- Maddie Walton, @MoneywithMaddie
- Makenzie Gruenig, Lemony Media
- Marianela Toledo, Latinos Biz
- Marie Brown, @Manifest.Marie
- Maritza Cortez, Financial Fitness Journey
- Mark Thompson, Mark Thompson
- Marlissa Collier, Dollar15 Blog
- Melissa Mazard, Seek the Plan
- Melissa Yepes, Finanzas Cotidianas
- Michael Martin, Blue Collar Budgets
- Michael Temple, Money Outlaw
- Michelle Onaka, Intentional Money Life
- Nadia Buza, The Zag
- Nadia Vanderhall, Nadia Vanderhall
- Nakeetsha Dryer, Financially Savvy Spiritually Sound
- Natasha Triplett, Finance Beyond the Books
- Natasshia Brown, Major Change Group
- Ngozi Onuoha, Health4Naija
- Nia Griffin, Mind Over Money Education
- Njeri Warfield, SkyRise Property Group
- Patrick Di Cesare, @BasicFinancialLiteracy
- Paul Yu, Masterpiece Finance
- Pravar Jain, Money Made Easy
- Preston Zapffe, Financial Literacy Foundation
- Rachel Curry, Writings of Rachel
- RaCquel Miller, Money with Miss Miller
- Rae Lumagbas, @OurFamilytoFI
- Rashida Thomas, Rashida Thomas
- Rich McCormack, School of Personal Finance
- Ronnie Goode, @rhythmaccounting
- Rosa Colin, Mujeres Building Abundance
- Ruby Taylor, Financial Joy School
- Saskia Michel, Saskia Michel Finance Solutions
- Sean Lehman, @GymClassFinance
- Sergio Gracia, @Sergio_Gracia
- Shatoria Smith, Coin Countin Mama
- Sheena Begley, Mommy Trader
- Shonnita Leslie, Noir in Color
- Sonia Castelan, Castelan Tax Services
- Stephanie Lyons, Masterpiece Financial Coaching
- Steven Stack, Steven L Stack
- Suhailly Matos, @CafeonaBudget
- Tacquora Mixon, Amplifyed Entrepreneur Solutions LLC
- Tameka Calloway, Get Funded
- Tani Chambers, RAVN
- Tashieka Ma’at, JamaaWealth
- Taylor Wegner, @FinancesTaylordForYou
- Teri Slater, Teri Slater – Financial Coach
- Tess Waresmith, @wealthwithtess
- Thelma Ribeiro, Thelma Ribeiro
- Thomas Baker, Wallet Manual
- Tim Norris, Cultivate Financial Freedom & Legacy
- Tina Leder, Tina Leder
- Willie Bidot, Veterinary Financial Summit
- Yarelys Tifa, Cash is Queen
- Zach Boykin, Smart Money Moves
- Zach Hackett, @ZachTalksWealth
- Zinnia Adams, Perspectives Change
Plus, the following college students:
- DayMond Johnson
- Donte Hicks, Savannah State University
- Foday Tarawally, Savannah State University
- Kamia Caldwell, Savannah State University
- Kevontae Kelly, Savannah State University
- Olivia Carter, Savannah State University
See recipients from previous years on the next page.
[…] Click here to apply. […]
Thanks for so much for the opportunity, Philip! I am honored to be chosen as one of the scholarship awardees and I am so excited to be attending #FinCon16!
Woot woot! Let\’s get to Dallas!
Congratulations to all the winners! Hope to meet you all in Dallas!
[…] I’m away from my desk right now AT FINCON!!! As I mentioned a few weeks ago, since I both won a scholarship to attend for free, and was nominated for a PLUTUS award for Family Finance, I decided I simply […]
I would love to win this and have the chance to meet all the amazing bloggers over in the USA. However, I’ll have to work it into the budget- flights to the USA from New Zealand aren’t exactly the cheapest. Lets see if I can squeeze it in, then I will enter!
Already registered so not eligible but best of luck to the other new bloggers out there!
Here’s to entering! If this girl wins, she might have to do a fundraiser for flight and accommodations LMAO!
Dang, I started my blog last year, lol. Would have LOVED to win this though. I hear PF bloggers rave about FINCON non-stop. Still watching this closely. Goodluck winners!
Crossing my fingers on this one. I’ve already learned more than I ever dreamed I would. Would love to surround myself with like minded individuals!
I’ve been refreshing this page all day to see who made the list! Hoping to meet lots of other new financial bloggers this year at FinCon!!! 🙂
You and me both brother!
Have the winners been announced yet?
[…] you can meet a couple of conditions, then I urge you to apply for the FinCon19 scholarship. Those conditions […]
I just applied! Created my blog and website just a month ago so I’m so new it hurts, but everything I’ve read says that the best time to go to FinCon is 2 years ago, and the second best time is immediately. Thanks for the opportunity.
Thank you so much! I am very excited and amazed to be included.
So excited and grateful for this opportunity! -The Boujie Budgeter 💛
This is so awesome that you guys do this!
Thanks so much for the scholarship to attend FinCon21! I look forward to attending and will see you in Austin!
Congratulations to all of this years winners! This was so exciting for me in 2019 when I won and went to my first FinCon event.
Thanks Brian! I am looking forward to meeting new people, learning new things and making lifelong connections!
Congratulations! We have done a great job! My employee is on this list! It now he is head manager in 15M Loans!
So excited to meet everyone in September! Thank you for this opportunity 🙂