The FinCon scholarship program was created in 2016 to make the event more accessible to new Personal Finance content creators. In the years since we’ve been able to provide scholarships for over 250 creators.
We’re excited to continue the scholarship program this year!
And just like in previous years, at least 40% of scholarships are dedicated to those who represent or serve marginalized communities.
Our team also includes a Scholarship Concierge who helps recipients navigate their first FinCon experience so that they don’t miss a thing.
Who was eligible?
First-year Personal Finance bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, advisors, freelancers, authors, social media influencers — anyone creating digital content in the Personal Finance space.
You must be a first-year creator who has begun consistently creating Personal Finance content on at least one public platform within the last year.
Plus, you have not been to a FinCon event before (including Women in Money and #FinConx) and are not currently registered for #FinCon23.
#FinCon23 Scholarship Sponsor
Special thanks to AARP for sponsoring 5 scholarships!
#FinCon23 Scholarship Winners:
- Ada Vargas, Queer Money Coach
- Aitza Negron, Strategies and T.E.A.
- Amina Haighai, Achieve Finance
- Anette Espinet, anetteespinet.com
- Ariana Rivera, Chavos en la Cartera
- Athena Gardner, WeWealth
- Ayhana Austin, 925 Financial
- Basiliso Moreno, Bas Moreno Consulting
- Cecilia Hernandez, Wealth Healer
- Chika Adiele, Ms Chika
- Crystal Osborne, Eat the Green Elephant
- Curt Martin, Martin Money
- Darius Lester, Mammoth Money Mindset
- Dear Ngo, Remray Equity
- Dexter Zhuang, Money Abroad
- Erica Hill, Her Wealth Unlimited
- Gladys Ortiz, TheGOAffect
- Hailey Piper, Her Money Financial
- Ian Gates, Ian Gates
- Israel and Sunem Tovar, Money Noticias
- James Cooper, James Cooper Jr | Finance
- Jasmine Lopez, authenticadventure.co
- Jennylene Deang, First Millionaire Dreams
- Joseph Brown, Ahead Full Wealth Management
- Josh Calcanis, The Investing Circle
- Josue Arrecis, josuearrecis.com
- Lauren Larios, MoneyCoachLauren
- Maideli Garcia, mydailydinero
- Mayra Rocha, El Dinero Sí Importa
- Petra-Ann Brown, Brown Financial Solutions
- Rocky Mark B. Juan, Rocky Mark/RM Dare Greatly
- Samona Mink Gaudet, Million Dollar Chixx
- Saniya Vardak, Investing at 25
- Sierra Smith, Sunpeak
- Stephanie Hopkins, Blaque Wall Street Title LLC
- Tokiso Nthebe, Money Adventures Podcast
- Wahidah Aziz, Investing Coach Wahidah
See recipients from previous years on the next page.