M&M 44: Driving Blog Traffic and Growing Community with Pinterest, Instagram, and Messenger Bots
In Episode 44 of The Money and Media Podcast, PT Money interviews four social media mavens–Kate Ahl, Katie Hornor, Monica Louie and Kim Garst–who share insight on using Pinterest to grow your blog readers, Instagram tips to grow community, Facebook ads to drive blog traffic, and Facebook Messenger Bots.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Tips to optimize Pinterest images and keywords for Pinterest boards
- The capabilities of Pinterest to drive traffic to your blog
- The importance of a 12 month plan for your blog
- How long-form content, interlinking with other content on your blog, and inserting outbound links to other relevant content are the way to go.
- How to use Instagram to build community
- 5 steps to creating a successful Facebook ad campaign
- How bots fit into the strategy for a internet marketer or blogger talking about money
- How to use bots to earn a “Very Responsive to Messages” badge on Facebook
Subscribe to the Show
Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes and new episodes will show up every month!
Never subscribed to a podcast before? Here’s Apple’s fantastic tutorial.
Would you rather listen on your smartphone? Try Stitcher, the iPP app for Android, or the iPhone podcast app. We’re available on each of these platforms.
About Our Hosts
Philip Taylor owns and operates FinCon as well at the personal finance website PT Money.
Thanks for Listening!
Don’t wait to get your ticket to FinCon18 in Orlando September 26-29.
Join the FinCon Podcast Network Facebook group and join in the discussion (only money nerd podcasters allowed) https://www.facebook.com/