How to Create a Best-In-Class Social Media Presence with Michael Kitces – M&M Podcast #17
Michael Kitces, author of the popular Nerds Eye View newsletter and co-founder of the XY Planning Network, talks about the importance of building your list, how to integrate effective social media, the importance of metrics and more.
PT and Joe will talk about business lessons learned during their recent trips to Disney. We’ll also share a new sale on this year’s FinCon!
PT & Joe: Disney Trip Lessons
Follow Michael on Twitter: @MichaelKitces
Read Michael’s Blog: Kitces.com
Michael’s Tools Mentioned:
– Focusing on value vs. vanity
– Finding your core audience through the right channel
– Creating and repurposing content
– Twitter/Periscope/Facebook/LinkedIn (we touch briefly on Pintrest)
– What to delegate and what social media functions you should ALWAYS perform
Subscribe to the Show
Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes and new episodes will show up every month!
Never subscribed to a podcast before? Here’s Apple’s fantastic tutorial.
Would you rather listen on your smartphone? Try Stitcher, the iPP app for Android or the iPhone podcast app. We’re available on each of these platforms.
About Our Hosts:
Philip Taylor owns and operates FinCon as well at the personal finance website PT Money.