M&M 57: How to Get Started with Facebook Ads
We can probably all agree that paid Facebook ads can have a great ROI as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy. Have you taken a moment to step back and evaluate your Facebook campaign goals?
Chenell Tull of Conversion Owl Marketing shares some insights on how to get our targeted Facebook ads in front of the perfect customer. In episode 57 of the Money & Media podcast she helps demystify some of these common Facebook ad questions:
- What is Facebook pixel and how important is it for your Facebook ad strategy?
- How do your campaign goals affect your the design of your posts and who you are targeting?
- What is the most underestimated metric in regards to Facebook campaign analytics?
- Does video drive more conversions than static images?
- What are some best practices for split testing your paid ad spend?
Subscribe to the Show
Would you rather listen on your smartphone? Try Stitcher, the iPP app for Android, or the iPhone podcast app. We’re available on each of these platforms.
About Our Host
Join Us for #FinCon18
#FinCon18 take place at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel where we have a discounted block rate. This block is close to selling out so don’t wait to make your reservation.