When to Arrive
Community-led events and workshops may begin as early as Monday, October 23rd. However, the official start of #FinCon17 will be 1 PM Wednesday, October 25th. The conference will end on midnight, October 28th. View the schedule at a glance.
Dallas has two main airports:
The hotel does not provide shuttle transportation, but there are several options available to get to/from either airport:
- DART Light Rail from DFW Airport to the St. Paul stop in Downtown Dallas [Public Transportation]
- DART Bus from Love Field to the East Transfer Center in Downtown Dallas [Public Transportation]
- LYFT from either airport [*New users can get 2 free rides using the code FINCONEXPO up to $10 value each.]
- UBER from either airport
- Super Shuttle from either airport [Ride Share]
- Advantage Rent A Car [Offering 15% off for FinCon attendees using the code CD02C826E8]
Thing to Do in Dallas
The FinCon team lives in Dallas and we’ve put together a quick guide to some of our favorite & frugal things to do in the Dallas area.
All conference sessions will be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel.
We’ve negotiated a special nightly rate for FinCon attendees at the following hotels. Please use the links below to book your room ASAP.
Note: The Sheraton room block is no longer available. The Hotel Indigo room block is no longer available.
The Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 N Olive St, Dallas, TX 75201
1933 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201
*Note: The conference host hotel (Sheraton) room block and the Hotel Indigo room block has sold out.