Discover Where Money and Media Meet
This September, an energetic community of money media nerds will descend on New Orleans for a weekend of connecting and learning. Join us?
At #FinCon14, attendees will connect, learn to create compelling online content, and discover new trends in money and personal finance.
“…an amazing, incredible conference, with amazing people.” – Pat Flynn
“I was just blown away by the energy…” – Liz Weston
“…a great conference!” – Ally BankLearn More Register
Sept 18-20, 2014
Two and a half days of learning and connecting with your peers. Welcome reception starts at 7:30pm Thursday.
New Orleans Marriott
Located in the historic French Quarter. Easy access to all the food and fun the Crescent City has to offer.
- Personal finance innovation
- Behavioral finance
- The future of money
- Writing and publishing
- Digital product creation
- Podcasting and video
- Content promotion and monetization
- Social media
Questions to Answer:
- What’s next in personal finance for consumers?
- What can we do to improve financial literacy?
- What can bloggers learn from journalists and vice versa?
- How do you create more compelling content?
- How do you get your content noticed in the crowd?
- What are big brands doing to create and promote content?
- What are the best ways to monetize traffic?
- How do you use online content to attract clients?
- How do you build an online brand that stands out?