Invite Your Followers to the “Your Money” Meetup in San Diego
Ever wanted to invite your readers, listeners, or viewers to FinCon?
Didn’t think they’d enjoy the talks on WordPress and the latest social media sites? Makes sense.
Well, that’s about to change.
We’ve created a FREE event being held the opening night of #FinCon16 in San Diego where you can invite your followers to:
- hear inspirational money stories from members of our community (view the speaker lineup)
- meet with you over free drinks and apps.
Sound like fun? We think so too.
The free event will take place at the conference hotel, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, in the Grande Ballroom on Wednesday night the 21st.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Invite your audience to meet you there. You can send them to this RSVP page at finconexpo.com/meetup. The event is free, but they must RSVP.
- Spread the word on your social channels.
- Don’t forget to RSVP yourself.
Personally this is something I’ve always wanted to see happen at FinCon, so thank you for participating and spreading the word. And a huge thank you to Jason and his team, as well as USAA, for making it all come together.