Submit a Proposal to Speak at #FinCon15
Make FinCon15 the setting for sharing your knowledge and experience in the main areas of creating, promoting, and profiting from great content in personal finance and investing.Deadline: March 31
We are accepting submissions for our four main breakout session tracks (45 mins total):
- Advisor Track – Typical FinCon content (e.g. create, promote, profit), but aimed directly at financial advisors (e.g. no affiliate marketing).
- Podcast/Video Track – Everyone knows podcasting and video production education is in high demand. This dedicated track of breakout sessions and panels will bring the best presenters in audio and video to the stage.
- Success Stories Track – Attendees enjoy hearing case studies from other successful attendees. This track of breakout sessions and panels epitomizes the openness of the FinCon community.
- General Track – This track covers everything else that FinCon education sessions have to offer. Topics will include anything in the areas of creating, promoting, and profiting from digital content.
These can be individual or panel. Here’s an example of a typical individual breakout session.
We are also accepting submissions for our two new content centers in the Expo Hall (15 mins total):
- Solutions Center Stage Sessions – Quick tips and strategies to create, promote, and profit from personal finance and investing-related digital content. These are mini-sessions and panels (15 mins total) on topics such as email marketing, affiliate marketing and monetization, writing and content management, social media, podcasting and video, as well as, entrepreneurship and small business.
- Innovation Center Stage Sessions – What’s on the cutting edge in consumer personal finance and investing technology. The stage will host mini-sessions and panels (15 mins total) on topics such as crowdfunding, mobile payments, wearable tech, financial apps/software, and crypto-currencies.
Finally, we need submissions for our Ask the Expert Roundtables.
We do not need keynote submissions, thanks.