What You’ll Learn at the #FinCon15 Podcasting & Video Track
There are great sessions and speakers lined up for The Podcasting & Video Track!
A Look Behind The Lens – How To Build an Audience and Make Money on YouTube with Mike and Lauren Moyer, MikeandLauren.com
Every minute, 300 hours of content is uploaded to YouTube. Standing out seems like an impossible task. In this presentation Mike and Lauren explain not only how they built an audience of 15,000 subscribers in 18 months from scratch, but attracted sponsorships with nationally recognized brands.
What to expect:
– How to find topics that people are searching for and ones YouTube will promote for free.
– Creating titles and thumbnails that encourage clicks.
– Reading your audience and making corrections to your strategy.
– Transitioning from blogging/podcasting to video.
– 3 keys to converting views into subscribers.
– Making money outside of Adsense (YouTube ads)
– Gear, software, and settings recommendations for any budget. Friday September 18th
Thursday September 17th
- How To Produce Killer Videos with Minimal Skills with Matt Giovanisci, MattGiovanisci.com
- How To Reach a New Audience By Repurposing Content with an AudioBlog (i.e.: Podcasting 101) with Steve Stewart, SteveStewart.me
Friday September 18th
- Podcasters: Triple Your Email List in 90 Days with Nick Loper, Side Hustle Nation
Saturday September 19th
- How To Become a Webinar Ninja: Plan and Launch a Successful Webinar with Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA
- Advanced Podcasting Techniques with Chase Reeves, Fizzle.co
- Making Video Content That People Want to Watch with AJ Smith, SmartAsset
- Periscope: What is it? Why is it Important? And How to Best Integrate Mobile Live Streaming Into Your Brand with Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Leveling Up YouTube: How to Create Ultra Compelling Videos and Grow Your Channel with Thomas Frank, College Info Geek