How to Have More Clients Than You Can Handle
One of the more popular talks at FinCon13 was Todd Tresidder‘s How to Have More Clients Than You Can Handle. I asked Todd to deliver the goods for a mostly service focused audience (financial planners, coaches, CPAs) and he delivered. Enjoy!
Here’s a quick description followed by some takeaways:
A step-by-step, engineered, content marketing strategy to attract your ideal clients that matches their buying process and results in filling your coaching, consulting, or financial advisory practice without having to resort to selling or sleaze-ball tactics.
- Understand your ideal client and their buying process.
- How to identify the “money” keywords and themes they naturally search for to find you.
- How to arrange your site to fit their buying process so that it conveys the right message.
- How to nurture leads on auto-pilot and convert without selling.
- How to filter looky-lous and time-wasters from your ideal clients, automatically.
Follow along with Todd’s slides: