Join FinCon and Madam Money for a #CashChat on Finances for New Entrepreneurs
Are you a new or soon to be business owner? What to learn more about managing your small business finances?
Join us for a special FinCon hosted Twitter chat from 12pm-1pm EST on August 8th. Use the hashtag #CashChat to follow along and participate.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- What are the financial benefits of being an entrepreneur?
- How can a new entrepreneur build their business part-time (esp. if they are working full-time)?
- What are some good and creative business ideas?
- How can a new entrepreneur determine how much to charge for their product or service?
- Should a new entrepreneur get a loan or “bootstrap” their new business?
- How should new entrepreneurs separate their personal and business finances?
- How should new entrepreneurs track their income and expense?
- Should new entrepreneurs pay themselves a salary?
- Should new entrepreneurs use a CPA to help them with their business finances? Why or Why not?
- How can new entrepreneurs save for retirement?
#CashChat is run by Tarra Jackson, Author, Financial Advisor, and Speaker. You can learn more about Tarra and this chat at http://www.tarrajackson.com/#!cashchat/cnyt