Jeff Rose, CFP Kicks Off the Innovation Center Sessions at #FinCon15
There are great sessions and speakers in store at The Innovation Center at #FinCon15. This center, located in the FinCon Expo Hall, is sponsored by PolicyGenius.
The Innovative Intersection of Health and Wealth with Jeff Rose of Good Financial Cents and Laura Wooster of John Hancock:
From Fitbit and the Apple Watch to smart phone apps, the latest advancements in technology are encouraging people to take a more active role in their health. Can the same principles drive people to actively plan for their financial futures? In the era of Big Data, “smart insurance” is taking hold in the financial services industry. Its success hinges upon incentives leading consumers to positive behavior changes and increased real-time engagement.
This panel will analyze the intersection of health and wealth among U.S. consumers and offer insights into how technology advancements are on the road to revolutionizing the financial services industry.
Blogger Jeff Rose will share his personal passion for health and wealth. Laura Vail Wooster from John Hancock will talk about a new approach to life insurance that rewards healthy living.
All of these sessions will also be at The Innovation Center:
Thursday September 17th
- Innovation and the $4Trillion Wave with Jason St Peter, Draft App
- The Next Big Thing You Need to Know About Student Loans with Heather Jarvis, Ask Heather Jarvis
Friday September 18th
- Why Mobile Payments? Simplicity Sells! with Rey Brown, Darn Technology
- Counter-Intuitive Wisdom from the Real World with Rachel Schneider, Center for Financial Services Innovation
- Alternative Investments Unveiled. What Does the Future of Fintech and Online Investing Look Like? with Sang H. Lee, Darc Matter
- Winning with Wearables with Kim Fraser, Wallaby
- What You Think You Know About Credit with Rod Griffin, Experian
- Understanding Your Financial Personality: The Science Behind Your Relationship with Money with Dr J. Galen Buckwalter and David Herman of Payoff