What to Expect from the Individual Breakout Sessions at #FinCon15
There are great Individual Sessions to look forward to at #FinCon15 sponsored by Dough Roller.
You’re Worth More: How to Charge What You’re Worth as a Freelancer with Stephanie Halligan, YouDeserveMore.co
If you’re a freelancer, you probably know the feeling: Things are going great with a client and you’re on the same page, until you start talking about the money. You know what you’d like to charge, but you can’t seem to get there.
What if you could confidently charge what you’re worth? What if you could raise your rates without scaring away clients? And what if you could attract the clients that were willing to pay for it?
This session will teach you how to raise your rates confidently and earn more as a freelancer. As a freelancer, Stephanie has doubled her client rates, coached other freelancers on raising their rates and wants to help you do the same. Saturday September 19th
Here are all of the other exciting Individual Sessions:
Friday September 18th
- How to Get Booked on Podcast Interviews: Grow Your Network, Increase Your Influence, & Gain Visibility for Your Products and Services with Dan Franks and Jared Easley, Podcast Movement
- How to Exponentially Grow Your Email List with Noah Kagan, SumoMe
Saturday September 19th
- How I Tripled My Email Subscribers in a Year with Paula Pant, Afford Anything
- The Five Proven Steps to Getting Media Attention for Your Blog or Business! with Ebong Eka, EbongEka.com
- How to Position Yourself to Earn Thousands with Native Advertising with Jim Wang and Toni Anderson, Kasai Media
- How to Make $30K this Year as a Consultant with Linsey Knerl, Knerl Family Media
Sunday September 20th