Frequently Asked Questions
Best of all—it’s FREE to attendees!
How It Works:
While hanging out in their own room that’s nearby the #FinCon19 space in the Washington Hilton, your child(ren) will have an interactive and engaging day with arts and crafts and educational activities and games.
More info about A Helping Hand Events:
A Helping Hand HR was created in 2008 as a babysitting and nanny company for busy families in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We’ve grown exponentially over the past 10 years, expanding our client base to more than 1000 families who use the company for babysitting around the world. We began providing our onsite event childcare services to large events hosted by the military and have now worked with over 300 venues across the United States. Our goals are to provide help, relief, and assistance to groups needing event childcare, broaden our community impact, and become the childcare provider of choice.
- A Helping Hand is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Their helpers undergo extensive background checks.
- Each Manager is Infant and Child CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Every event is scheduled and structured.
- They have a reputation for providing outstanding service to military families and groups.
- They offer online pre-registration for families.
#FinCon19 Childcare Schedule:
Wednesday and Thursday’s Childcare is presented by Goalsetter:
- Weds., 9/4 from 1-5pm
- Thurs., 9/5 from 8am-6pm
Friday and Saturday’s Childcare is presented by FamZoo:
- Fri., 9/6 from 9am-5pm
- Sat., 9/7 from 8:30am-5pm
For meal planning purposes, please note:
- Meals and snacks will not be provided.
- Please make sure your child has breakfast before arriving and you’ll need to pick them up for lunch and bring them back to childcare when you’re ready.
- Water stations will be provided in the room, so feel free to send a sippy cup or reusable water bottle with your child.
All children must be registered for childcare before the event. Registrations close 7 days before #FinCon19 on 11:59pm (ET) on August 28, 2019.
Ready to Register?
Please follow the instructions below to register your child for FREE childcare at #FinCon19 at the Washington Hilton:
- Visit: www.ahelpinghandevents.com and log in or register for a new account.
- If it’s your first time visiting, you will be prompted to fill out a profile with your child(ren)’s information
- Go to your Event Registration tab and enter our GROUP ID NUMBER: ICDJ
- You can register multiple children with your one profile.
Check out our First Timer’s Guide to FinCon, and its corresponding Money & Media Podcast episode featuring our First Timer’s Liason Nick True.
Another helpful resource is our Highlights and Recap Playlist on YouTube. These videos created by attendees will give you a glimpse of what to expect at the event.
FinCon Central is the hub of all that happens at #FinCon19. Some would call it an expo hall, but it’s so much more. Connect with sponsors, record live video and podcasts, attend Quick Money talks, collaborate with other attendees, network at the niche meetups, hang out in the lounge, and more. It’s a high-energy space, where deals are taking place!
Curious how to make the most of your time in FinCon Central? Check out 10 Ways to Make Money at FinCon.
FinCon Central Schedule:
Weds., 9/4 from 1-5pm
Thurs., 9/5 from 2-6pm
Fri., 9/6 from 9am-noon
New for 2019! As the focus of the event shifts to your specific platforms and how to create better content on them, promote that content, and profit from it, the FinCon Solutions Center provides a unique opportunity specifically for you to connect with solutions providers that can help you achieve those goals.
Solutions Center Schedule:
Fri., 9/6 from 1:30-5:30pm
Sat., 9/7 from 8:30am-4:00pm