#FinCon13 Hotel Information – Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
The official conference hotel for #FinCon13 is the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, located at 315 Chestnut St, St Louis, MO 63102.
Be sure to select “Attendee” from the drop-down and you will get the special rate of
$119 a night $169 a night for a club level room.
If rooms at the Hyatt are sold out, here are some nearby properties:
- Crowne Plaza, 200 North 4th St., 314.621.8200
- Drury Plaza at the Arch, 2 South 4th St., 314.231.3003
- Hilton on Olive, 400 Olive St., 314.436.0002
We also have a room share sheet that you could consider: #FinCon13 Roomshare.
The hotel is what you’d expect from Hyatt, and it’s right in Downtown St. Louis. It’s rated #18 of #118 hotels in St. Louis according to Trip Advisor. Here are the stats that make it appealing to me:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi included in the price of your rooms. Yay!
- $3.50 light rail r/t from the airport.
- Spacious room sizes and generous work space.
- Complimentary 24/7 access to stay-fit gym.
- Real, full-size Starbucks inside.
- Brewhouse historic sports bar inside.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House inside.
- Right next to The Arch.
All #FinCon13 sessions will be held at this hotel and most if not all of the evening events will be held within walking distance of the hotel. So it’s the perfect place to make your #FinCon13 home base.
This isn’t as affordable a rate as last year, I know. But the bright side is that there is no expensive cab ride from the airport. You can take the Metrolink light rail to/from the airport for $3.50. Not bad, right?