Go Pro at #FinCon14: Introducing the FinCon Pro Pass
This year you’ll notice a new ticket option: the FinCon Pro Pass.
This new, exclusive pass is aimed at attendees that want:
- more opportunities to connect face-to-face with brands interested in their readers, or service providers that can help with their business,
- more opportunities to learn from experts, and
- more opportunities to connect with speakers (like Farnoosh Torabi) and key sponsoring partners.
If that sounds valuable to you, then the FinCon Pro Pass is definitely worth a look for you.
Did I mention the Pro Pass will be exclusive? We’re limiting passes to the first 75 signups.
What Comes with the FinCon Pro Pass?
The Pro Pass adds Pro Networking, plus two additional bonus opportunities to the regular FinCon Pass. All of the opportunities take place Thursday, September 18th:
Pro Networking (4pm) – A two-hour “speed networking” style event. Brands interested in connecting with Pro Pass holders will be manning tables for multiple 10-15 min meetings. As a Pro Pass holder you get pre-conference access to our meeting management software that connects you with brands and allows you to schedule a desired meeting time during the Pro Networking time. By the end of the two hours, you will have connected with up to ten brands in search of publishers like you. More details.
- Pro Sessions (1pm) – Two tracks containing six 45 minute pro-level (think “advanced”) breakout sessions. These two tracks will be led by experts looking to help you solve your most complex business problems. We’re still lining up the sessions, but we expect topics to include: content monetization, copywriting, product creation, advanced content promotion techniques, and more. HD video copies of the sessions will be made available to Pro Pass holders.
- VIP Mixer (6pm) – To round out the pro-level experience, Pro Pass attendees will get access to an exclusive mixer. In attendance will be all of the #FinCon14 keynote speakers and key sponsors. The event will take place on the scenic 41st floor of the New Orleans Marriott.
Who Should Get a FinCon Pro Pass?
Those with the time. Given the dates and times involved, the FinCon Pro Pass is best suited for attendees that can be in New Orleans by noon on Thursday, September 18th to take advantage of full program.
Those with the business. The primary focus of the Pro Pass day will be the Pro Networking experience, which is aimed at connecting you with brands that you want to do business with.
Those with the funds. We’re packing a lot of value into the opportunity, so expect to invest more to be involved. The FinCon Pro Pass will be priced $150 higher than the regular FinCon Pass.
Note that the Pro Pass is different from the FinCon Camp experience and attendees will be able to purchase passes for both opportunities.
Have a question about the FinCon Pro Pass? Fire away in the comments below…