Subscribe to FinCon Connection!
I wanted something that added more value to FinCon attendees and even was a resource for people in the community who weren’t attending FinCon.
I’m pleased to introduce you to FinCon Connection, the official magazine of FinCon!
This will serve as our conference guide, with all the usual suspects: speaker/sponsor info, schedule, hotel information, etc.
But it will also contain 10-15 articles from members of the community on topics such as:
- 7 Tips for Would-Be Bloggers
- How to Get Conference Sponsorships
- Why Traditional Retirement Planning is Dead
- Getting Hired as a Freelance Writer in 10 Easy Steps
- 6 Ways to Treat Your Blog Like a Business
- Technology: Is it Good or Bad for Our Finances?
- Online Friendships: Valuable or Risky?
- The Single Biggest Mistake Financial Writers Make (and How to Avoid It)
Plus, the Connection will contain a profile of one of our keynote speakers, recaps from previous conferences and meetups, and more.
5 Fast FAQs about FinCon Connection:
- If you are signed up to attend #FinCon12 you do not need to subscribe to FinCon Connection, because you are already subscribed.
- This is a physical magazine which you will receive in the mail two weeks prior to #FinCon12. Copies will also be available at #FinCon12.
- This magazine will also be available online in digital format at some point.
- You can unsubscribe or change your address on the magazine website at anytime.
- You can contribute or advertise in the 2nd edition of FinCon Connection, which will be published six months after #FinCon12.
More details can be found at www.FinConnection.com.