Introducing the Experts Leading the Expert Roundtables at #FinCon15
We’re excited to announce the great speakers and sessions that will be featured at #FinCon15 at The Expert Roundtable. These sessions will be held in the Red Hot Spot (aka, the FinCon Lounge), presented by Experian.
Break Into Broadcast and Boost Your Brand with Andrea Woroch:
Are you looking to take your blog and brand to the next level? TV and radio appearances can help boost traffic to your blog and social media pages, further establish credibility with readers, and ultimately build your brand as an expert.
Seasoned media guru and TV contributor, Andrea Woroch has used broadcast to help build her brand as a nationally-recognized consumer saving expert. She has appeared on hundreds of TV and radio programs nationwide, including Today, Good Morning America, Dr. OZ, CNN, MSNBC and many more.
Andrea will share industry secrets to breaking into broadcast, from building your brand to targeting the right media contacts and crafting compelling pitches that will get you on set. Learn what to expect from your first spot, plus how to get over stage nerves, kill it in front of the camera and become a sought-after media source! Friday September 18th
Check out all the other sessions that will be at The Expert Roundtable:
Thursday September 17th
- FinCon for Beginners: Everything you Need to Know to Have a Successful Conference with Philip Taylor, PTMoney
- What Successful Staff Writers Don’t Want You to Know About Landing Writing Jobs with Catherine Alford, Budget Blonde
- Landing Page Optimization with Josh MacFarlane, TradeKing
Friday September 18th
- How to Outsource Tasks You Don’t Want to Do with Deacon Hayes, Well Kept Wallet
- Make Money with Video Blogs, Ask Me Anything with LaTisha Styles, Young Finances
- Ask a Lawyer with Rebecca Neale, The Personal Finance Lawyer
- Podcasting: Ask Me Anything with Matt Giovanisci, MattGiovanisci.com
- How to Run Your Business Like a Business – Taxes, Tools, and Professional Communication with Eric J. Nisall of Account Lancer and Eric Rosenberg of Personal Profitability
Saturday September 20th
- Ask Me Anything with Jim Wang, Kasai Media
- How to Build Your Personal Brand Online with Ryan Rhoten, RyanRhoten.com
- What You Need to Know About Getting (and Keeping) High-Paying Gigs with Miranda Marquit, MirandaMarquit.com
- Screw Content: Are You Addressing Your Readers Pain? with Ginger Dean, Girls Just Wanna Have Funds
- How to Build a Smart Phone App When You Don’t Know How to Program with Jackie Beck, The Debt Myth