The Advisor Social Media & Blogger Symposium at FinCon16
The first ever event dedicated to helping advisors grow their firms through social media, blogging, videos, and podcast content.
Join us this September 21-24 at The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
The landscape for marketing a financial planning firm has shifted – gone are the days of outbound marketing approaches like cold calling and sending mailers for seminars. Consumers that want to hire a financial planner now go online to evaluate financial planners, or may simply be searching for solutions to their problems and hope to find an expert who can help them with it along the way.
The concept of “inbound marketing” has existing for years in other industries, and now it’s coming to the world of financial advice.
- How will you connect with your next wave of clients?
- When someone searches for you online, what will they find?
- When a consumer is looking for an advisor online, will they even find you?
- If a consumer searches for the solution to their problems, do you come up as the answer they’re looking for?
Advisors looking to supercharge their online marketing efforts will walk away knowing:
- How to start a blog, and leverage it to grow your brand and influence online
- Ways to use video to establish trust with prospective clients
- What it takes to use a Podcast to grow a successful advisory firm
- And more!
Are you looking for additional insights specifically on how to work profitably and successfully with Gen X & Gen Y clients, or for Continuing Education qualified content? Be sure to check out the XY Planning Network conference which is being held just prior to #FinCon16. Contact us here for more information about this event.
FinCon is the premier conference for personal finance bloggers, podcasters, and freelance writers, and the Advisor Social Media & Blogging Sessions will bring the content that has helped their community grow their online businesses to the financial advisory community.
“I’ve been to other conferences but nothing compares to the excitement I have for this one.
Each year I’ve walked away with new inspiration and actionable steps on how I can take my blog to the next level.”
Jeff Rose, CFP, Author of Soldier of Finance, and Founder of GoodFinancialCents.com