The Advisor Social Media & Blogger Symposium at #FinCon15
We’re excited to announce the great sessions and speakers that will be at the #FinCon15 Advisor Social Media & Blogger Symposium sponsored by the X/Y Planning Network. Want to attend these sessions while at #FinCon15? Purchase the $99 add-on.
One Advisor Blogger’s Journey From A Fax Machine To 1,000,000 Pageviews/Month with Barry Ritholtz:
Barry Ritholtz holds the #1 spot on the Top Financial Advisor Blogs, with one of the longest standing and most widely read sites of the entire financial blogosphere.
In this interview session, hear about Barry’s path from sharing his investment insights with his peers via a fax machine, to moving into the early days of a self-hosted blog, using his blog to write Bailout Nation (which has been called “the definitive book of the 2008 financial crisis”), and ultimately break away to launch his own advisory firm and use his blog with over 1,000,000 pageviews/month to drive the growth of his RIA. Friday, September 18th, 2015
Here are the other sessions to look forward to at the Advisor Social Media & Blogger Symposium:
Thursday, September 17th, 2015
- How to Rock at Social Media, Blogging, and More to Build Your Brand as a Financial Planner! with Sophia Bera, Gen Y Planning
- A Session About Video with Bill Winterberg, FP Pad
Friday, September 18th, 2015
- Content Marketing Compliance with Jim Cullen, Financial Planners Assistance
Saturday, September 19th, 2015
- How to Create Your First Online Product with Brittney Castro, Financially Wise Women
- Building Your Gen X/Y Client Base Through Podcasting with Shannon McLay, The Financial Gym
- Advisor Blog Tracking & Metrics – What I Track To Measure “Success” with Michael Kitces, Kitces.com
- Honing Your Public Speaking and Media Presence to Grow Your Audience with John Saul-Sehy, Stacking Benjamins
- How Being a Nerd Led to a $40 Million Podcast with Brian Preston and Bo Hanson, The Money-Guy Show
Sunday, September 20th, 2015
- How I Built a Thriving Practice and a Blog with 8 Million Visitors Simultaneously with Jeff Rose, Good Financial Cents
- Answering HOW For Advisors Ready to Take Action on Great Content Management and Marketing Ideas with Kali Hawlk, XY Planning Network
Want to attend these sessions while at #FinCon15? Purchase the premium $99 add-on.