2nd Roundup of FinCon11 Conference Mentions
Bloggers are excited about attending the conference. Here are some of the latest mentions:
First up, Free From Broke does a great interview with me about the conference that you’ll want to check out.
- Beating Broke – a site dedicated to overcoming debt and “beating broke”.
- Budgets Are $exy – A personal finance blog that won’t put you to sleep.
- Dink’s Finance – Personal finance for couples.
- Aspiring Millionaire – Pursuing a million by April 2015.
- The Financial Blogger – Sharing the successes and failures that come with running an online business.
- So Over Debt – A single mom’s journey, not to financial freedom, to breathing room.
- Punch Debt in the Face – Bringing personal finance and stick figures together.
- 60K Project – Balancing life’s checkbook one day at a time.
- Well Heeled Blog – Personal finance + savvy living.
- Divident Ninja – Investing in dividend stocks like a ninja.
- Couple Money – Building financial freedom together.
- The Saved Quarter – Making the most of meager means.
A huge thanks to all who have signed up and who are helping to promote the idea. Thanks for the love. If I missed your mention, let me know so I can add it to this page.