I want to be sure you’re aware of an upcoming blockbuster event, Money2020-the largest event for innovations in payments and financial services. As bloggers, you may qualify for a free media pass! Passes are limited, so apply now at www.money2020.com.
Money2020 will be held Oct. 6-10 at the Aria in Las Vegas. You’ll have the opportunity to choose from more than 100 sessions with 400 speakers, and learn all about the latest changes and innovations in how people and businesses manage, spend and borrow money. And, there will be more than 50 new announcements and press releases onsite at Money2020, giving you lots to write about. Qualifying bloggers will also get access to the onsite media room!
Money2020 addresses the disruptive changes in money, addressing questions like:
- How are we behaving differently in stores now that we have access to pricing, product and other information on our mobile phones–and how is this shaping how we pay?
- What are the new online tools for managing savings and wealth?
- Which new apps are changing how we order ahead and pay at restaurants?
- How will we bank differently in a mobile-centric world?
- What’s the increasing role of nonbanks in consumer and business credit?
- Is online and mobile bill payment taking our mailboxes digital?
- What’s the practical impact of new tools and technologies on budgeting and debt?
And much more!
You’ll hear from interesting speakers such as Suze Orman, Libby O’Connell (from A&E’s new TV show about crowdfunding called “PROJECT STARTUP”), Nigel Morris (Co-founder of Capital One), Barry Judge (CMO of LivingSocial), Sarah Friar (CFO of Square) and Bob Reynolds (CEO of Putnam Investments).
You’ll also hear from a wide variety of relevant speakers from large and early stage companies who are redefining commerce and the implications for money, including: Airbnb, Amazon, American Express, Bank of America, Citi, Darden Restaurants, Dunkin’ Brands, Ericsson, Facebook, Foursquare, Groupon, ISIS, LevelUp, Luxottica Retail, MasterCard, MCX, MetroPCS, McDonald’s, Microsoft, PayPal, Safeway, Shopify, Sprint, Square, Tabbedout, The Limited Brands, Verizon, Visa, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Williams-Sonoma.
Money2020 is on track to sell out at 4,000 attendees, including over 300 CEOs. Visit www.money2020.com to learn more and apply for a free media pass today! Or simply email email@example.com.